Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Jinguuji Ren 14.02.2017

♥ February 14 Ren's birthday. Ren special for me. He is my most favorite anime male character and more... I wanted to make a special blog post this year. Let's celebrate Ren Birthday!!
♥ My Ren Collection 
1. Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ - Maji Love 1000% Jinguuji Ren ST☆RISH PVC Figure
2. Nendoroid Petit : Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ - Maji Love 1000% Jinguuji Ren Good Smile Company 
3. Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love Revolutions Jinguuji Ren Plushies
4. Cards & Photo Prints
My The Sims 3 & The Sims 4 Ren Fan Art
My The Sims 4 Model Ren Jinguji
My The Sims 3 Model Ren Jinguji
Ren Jinguji Maji Love %2000 fan art source: ST★RISH Pixiv ID: 35359974 Member: 永元マサキ
The Sims 3 Model by me. CC: Hair by butterflysims, Costume by kewai-dou, Skin&Eyes 
by Lemon Leaf’s Sims Cafe.
The Sims 4 Model by me. CC: Costume & Accessories by Studio K Creation, Skin by S-Club, Hair by 트윙클스타 (TwinkleStar), Rose by Marigold, Eyes&Clothing by Me(NG Sims 3).


Ren Jinguji (神宮寺 レン, Jinguuji Ren) Uta No Prince-Sama♪ © Nippon Ichi Software, Inc.


My Created The Sims 4 & The Sims 3 Uta No Prince-Sama♪ CC & Sims Model: http://ngsims3.blogspot.com.tr/search/label/uta%20no%20prince-sama

My Created The Sims 4 & The Sims 3 Ren Jinguji CC & Sims Model: http://ngsims3.blogspot.com.tr/search/label/ren%20jinguji

Rose Knight: Jinguji Ren - He will fight for the your love! 💖
(The Sims 4 Male Model by Me. CC: Costume & Accessories by Studio K Creation, Skin by S-Club, Hair by 트윙클스타 (TwinkleStar), Eyes by Me(NG Sims 3).)

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔
Ren: My Little Lamb♥, Are you ready for Valentine’s Day?
(Ren Sims 3 Model by me. CCList: Transparent Shirt by Sasha J - Hair by Butterfly Sims -  Eyes, Skin & Rose Accessories by Lemon Leaf’s Sims Cafe)

No comments :

Post a Comment