Friday, November 15, 2013

Kamui Gakupo - 神威がくぽ (Vocaloid Sims)

♪ ♫  Gakupo Kamui  ♫ ♪   
♥ He is the most handsome vocaloid
♫ Dancing Samurai ♫
my favorite gakupo's song 1st "Dancing Samurai" 2nd "Senbonzakura" 3rd "Episode.0"

Formal Clothing Version
Miku Hatsune, Gakupo Kamui and Luka Megurine

Athletic Clothing Version

The Sims 3 Cas Screenshots




Gakupo Kamui Sims: Download

skin and eye: lemonleafs hair: YU095 Gem Hair Newsea - male cover by me (hair include)
everyday clothing: http://blog.163.com/lubin5858678@126/ (include) shoes: shaninily.pixnet.net formal clothing: top shokoninio bottom the sims 3 supernatural athletic clothing: top and olesmit bottom orange-sim  accessories: lorandiasims3club-crimsynsims3s.rutsr and mayberachel (headphone).
sleepwear clothing: EA Stor (Stor Free - Jameessims3) swimwear clothing: the sims 3 island paradise
I hope you like my gakupo.

11 comments :

  1. Very, very cool
    You can also create
    Hatsune Miku and Luka Megurine?
    Thanks, I love manga and anime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mirna dmare :D
      I create Luka.
      hatsune miku created by galifreygirl http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5817374

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's amazing vocaloid charactes! You create them so exellent as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Luka and downloaded the hatsune miku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, stylish. Perfect job and nice colors :)
    Amazing again :)) Very create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks My Dear Friend Peťka Falcora. <3

      Delete
  5. Hey, I have some problems with the install >u< At first I couldn't use him 'cause I didn't have the lastest ver. of the game, but now I resolved it and when I try to install it the program says that there's an error with the archive or something.
    Does it need an expansion or a certain version?
    PS: Sorry for my bad english ^^u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. expansion pack: World Adventures - Ambitions - Late Night - Pets - Show Time - Supernatural - Seasons - island paradise
      .sim in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims - http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game%20Help:Installing%20TS3%20Sims

      Delete
  6. Nice job, and this is perfect xD Amazing xD Exellent as always xD can i request? Highschool DxD Koneko and Azazel please xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      I am create maybe... I don't watch Highschool DxD

      Delete